Monday, January 28, 2008

Song #3: Urban Heir Gansta.

I'm not sure if you've noticed it yet, but I don't really take my lyrics all that seriously. It's not like I'm wearing all black, brooding the corner, reciting Lord Byron or anything. This is for fun, so take it as such. However, if Clive Davis is reading, I'm totally serious...I'll sellout in minute.

With that said, here's my latest song: Urban Heir Gansta. Very tongue in cheek...enjoy!


Urban Heir Gansta Rap
Did I mention I have a roof-deck?
Yeah, a whole fucking roof-deck!
Sometimes, we play floor hockey up on it,
and none of this 3 on 3 bullshek.

Stainless steel makes the place look hot.
Looks fucking sweet, but it's tough to keep spot(less).
Oh, and the the fucking water dispenser is shot,
but that shit'll be fixed cause the warranty's still hot.

spoken:
5 year warranty...oh yeah...on all of it.
"Best investment" is what I say, in case this stuff breaks down.
You know, that's how we do.

Oh, shit..no smokin' up in my place!
Those curtain were expensive, and they're tough to replace!
Egyptian cotton in the master, 800 thread.
Seriously, some Egyptian woman knitted it til' her fingers bled.

And the bed, did I mention, has a vibrating frame?
It's where all the magic happens, none of the lady's the same.
Over here we got' Pacino hangin' up on the ceiling.
Gotta keep my ole' street cred alive and appealing.

Hell yeah, we got marble up in the bathroom suite.
Had to have it just because it makes the room complete.
I kinda wasted money, but I really don't care.
Cause' all I ever do is take my dumps up there.

spoken:
We had a special fan put in for just for me, baby.
Yup, turbine-operated, and all that.
Sucks like a mutha'!

Yeah, my tastes are particular, I gots ta' be choosy.
I wouldn't settle for much less than an eight person jacuzzi.
It takes up to 3 hours for that bitch to get hot.
I leave it on all the time just in case I forgot.

Forget, forgot, who the hell cares?
Come ova' here, you gotta see the new mahogany stairs.
It took 20 guys just to get the wood through the door.
Hop in the elevator and we'll continue the tour.

Yeah, C'mon upstairs, and let me show you around.
You'll get a better view of all the guards on the grounds.
And from this perspective, my new whip only looks like a speck.
And yes, by the way, this is the world's fly-est roof deck

spoken:
did I mention I have a roofdeck?
I did? I don't remember telling you about the roofdeck.
Well, we played 5 on 5 hockey up here last night...pretty sweet, right? Yeah...

No comments: