Friday, January 06, 2006

Let the Masturbation Jokes begin!!!

I forgot to mention that when I went skiing last weekend, I fell awkwardly on my wrist. I fell a total of 2 times in 2 days (HTE will say that I fell 4 times, but I discount the 2 where I wasn't actually skiing...I was just standing, and fell over) , which is a pretty good percentage as far as falling goes (~20-25 runs, 3 falls...not bad) However, on the 3rd time, I think I royally screwed up my wrist...which is a horrible percentage for wrist safety. I don't even remember the fall, but I noticed later that night that my left wrist was a little tender. It's been tender all week, but after doing some tri-pulldowns yesterday, I can't even use my left arm. I can't lift anything, open anything, close anything, twist anything; Needless to say, weights, doors, cans, and twist-off beers are my nemesis at this point. Looks like my "every 5 year doctor's visit" is coming a little earlier this decade.

1 comment:

The Hag Bag said...

2 times, the 3rd time being the 2nd? Make sense? Good.