Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'm telling ya' baby, that's not mine.

It was early this morning, and I was in the process of putting on my daughter's winter coat. As a T.V. commercial droned on in the background...something I heard made me look up. "Just remove the ring, and you're ready for pleasure". What the?? Is that what I think it is?? It looks like a bong with an extension cord?!? No...that's not a advertisement for a bong....THAT'S AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR A PENIS PUMP!!! Yes, they're advertising these bad-boys on T.V. now. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I yelled to my wife.."T, c'mere! You gotta see this". Low and behold, there on the screen, was an honest to goodness p-pump. My daughter is only 1.75 years old, so she had no idea what we were talking about, but holy crap!...is this where the future of T.V. is headed?? I'm not one for censorship, but can't we save the pump commercials for the soap opera hour?

Long story short: My new penis pump will be here in 4-6 weeks ;)

4 comments:

Patterson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Patterson said...

You can tell when a guy's writing when he breaks down his kid's age in decimals - nice!

The Hag Bag said...

I'm all about fractions and decimals. Nerdy, no. Lazy, yes. If I had expressed it in binary or hex, THEN I'd be nerdy.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to polish my Civil War chess figurines.

Patterson said...

Is that like punching the clown?