Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Ball's Wedding

Ball got married to Pow this weekend; and we all had a blast. Boomer (Best Man), Harding, Galt, Sidearm, BackToBack (brother-in-law), and I were all in the wedding. HTE & Bombs were present as well....talk about a serious crew...

It's very hard to describe this weekend, because there were SO many friends present that it's all very blurry (Boston and Chicago crews united at last!). The pre-rehearsal dinner (sidebar: leave it up to Ball to fit in another dinner, you beautiful bastard) was excellent!! Many of the folks present, including myself, ordered the kangaroo. I thought I heard the waiter say that the special was "baby pelican", but alas, I was wrong. So kangaroo was had by many....and it was excellent (I ordered "the pouch" medium-rare). The rehearsal dinner was excellent as well...lots of booze, food, friends, etc, etc (the wedding gifts were awesome...NFL jerseys....GO PATS)! The wedding was VERY classy, with every detail covered (excellent slide show, great food, EXCELLENT music, etc, etc). All in all, one of the best weddings & weekends that I can remember. Thanks Ball & Pow...congratulations!

No comments: