Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I'm Qualified to Vote!!!

Are you qualified to vote? I am, so I will (just kidding, in that I was going to vote anyway...disregarding the results of this highly scientific exam):













I'm embarrassed to admit that I got two questions wrong (both for the same person: I guessed the wrong guy, but the right position for the wrong guy...which still equals 2 wrong answers). If you really want to know, I'll tell you which one, but I don't want to ruin it for everyone else (they were the second hardest questions on the test, so I don't feel all that bad...I got the hardest questions correct). It's disconcerting to note that most people can identify the actors, but a large majority of people cannot identify the Speaker of the House, or a Supreme Judge. Now...back to something a little more important....Where did I place my Hot Pocket?? Hello...where are you, you tender pepperoni pastry of the Gods?!? Where the....Ooops...I'm sitting on it.......it's still good....and warm.....mmmm.....good and warm.

No comments: