Thursday, January 19, 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present...."Skullcrusher".

This is the only known recorded song of Andy's Red Rocket, and it's called "Skullcrusher", for obvious reasons. That's me playing (horrible) drums, and Hags the Elder on (deathmetal) vocals. We got together to jam awhile back (we both play guitar), and the only song recorded contains no guitar whatsoever. My favorite verse?? Well, I think that would have to be the one that goes "I'm gonna take it down a notch, I'm gonna kick you in the crotch". Andy's Red Rocket will be playing the following upcoming venues:

January 21st, Foxboro MA, Rotary Club- Bridge Night
January 28th, Billerica MA, Knights of Columbus 14th Annual Acne Parade
February 4th, Walpole MA, Schwartzbaum Bar Mitzvah
February 11th, Newark NJ, MTV Sweet Sixteen Party

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lyrics and album art are available for $12.95 at all your local Newbury Comics.