Friday, January 20, 2006

I'm going mad! January Madness!!

To those"in the know": March 16th is the first day of March Madness this year. It's a little early (but never too early) to start thinking about the next Chicago trip. Weiner Circle has gone almost 1 year without a visit from the complete gang, I haven't tried to pay for anything with my out-of-state license in awhile, HTE hasn't eaten anything fried since the last trip, and Harding hasn't eaten anything BUT fried foods since the last trip....It's time, my friends. Last year, we flew out on Thursday morning, and by Sunday, I was unpleasantly weary. This year, I propose a Friday morning arrival...On March 17th. What's that, you ask? March 17th??!? Does that ring a bell?? Oh my! That would be St. Patrick's Day, wouldn't it!! Well...SO BE IT!! Clear your calendars, alert your livers, and flush your colons...the dawn of our next debauchery is on the horizon!!!!!

Comments/Thoughts?? HTE? Ball? Harding? Bombs? Galt? Sidearm?

No comments: