Saturday, January 28, 2006

Slogan Generator

I know that I promised that the quality of my blogs was going to get better, but that fact is....I LIED. I've been a user of "StumbleUpon" for ~6-8 months, but I haven't been able to utilze it frequently because it was killing my browser performance. Anyway, I fixed that problem, so I've been able to "stumble" unto some pretty funny sites as of late. I came across this rather humdrum site, but found that it's "funny factor" skyrockets when you enter more "blue" terms (ya think?). I entered "Ma Ballz", and the best that it came up with were:

Ma Ballz Tested, Mother Approved.

and

Biting the Hand that Feeds Ma Ballz.

Anway, it kept me amused for a least 5 minutes. I highly recommend StumbleUpon for wasting time.

1 comment:

The Hag Bag said...

I don't know what that means...but I'm going to stay away from Campman for the time being!