Wednesday, November 23, 2005

You've Got Mail

I received one of the funniest mis-directed emails in my Gmail account today, and I have to share it. I usually just ignore these, but I couldn't let this one go for obvious reasons:

"...you are absolutely right, hov confirmed this for me yesterday on im.which is even more awesome. i'm pretty confident that tiff put A2M up therehimself, because it would be stupid for anyone else to do it, because, letsface it, that is kind of his thing, and he would be proud to see it upthere.That would be like making fun of me for my grotesquely large amount of pubic hair, because my pubic mane is actually a point of pride for me, so thankyou.You stay classy Sachems.

LT Burgundy

ps. attached is a picture of the view from the fourth floor lounge of thehouse i'm moving into in Valparaiso in a few weeks. The land in thebackground is the beaches of Vina del Mar. And the water is BahiaValparaiso, and the huge glowing orb is the moon, and the reddish dot abovethat is mars. no duda."


My response:

"Um...I think you have the wrong email address. I'm not Marder.

P.S. I wish I could erase the last 30 seconds of my life...then I wouldn't need to know anything about your "pubic mane" (I'm vomiting as I write this). Good luck in Chile!!"

Am I the only one who thinks this is funny? I'll update this post if D writes back.

1 comment:

djn said...

I think it's hilarious!